Techni-Ice and Happy Mother's Set - Petite! RM46 (normal price RM48)
Cooler bag RM30
Techni-ice sheet RM30
Normal postage (register) RM5
Post Laju RM7
Techni-Ice is particularly popular with young working mothers in the office or on-the-move because Techni-Ice is ideal to keep EBM fresh for the whole day. At home or anywhere outside, Techni-Ice is proven handy and wonderfully effective to maintain temperature of foods/drinks/medicine, relief fever, aches, bruises, sprains ...
Each set comprises 1 new checkered design cooler bag and 1 sheet Techni-Ice HDR.
The cooler bag (pictures attached) is petite size to fit nicely inside any regular diaper bag
(eg our "Simple Baby" Diaper Bag) but its chubby space easily swallows 4-6 milk bottles.
And it doubles up really well as a lunch bag for children.
The cooler bag is made of easy clean polyester/microfiber exterior with grey waterproof
lining/5mm thick foam interior. There is an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with a
rubber pad for comfort. Dimensions of the bag are W21cm x H20cm x D14cm.
Space volume is approximately 6 litres.
- 4ply comprises of 2 non-woven textile layers, which encapsulate a specially formulated cross-linked polyacrylate polyalcohol co-polymer refrigerant combined with a post treated trade secret formula.
- world industry standard and can be bulk hydrated.
- contain the most advanced refrigerants for maximum performance,
- can be cut in between cells to fit any size container.
- suitable for the packaging and transport of food or temperature sensitive items.
- developed for high performance reusable applications.
- have fully washable surfaces both sides and yet still absorb water to activate the refrigerant polymer.
- can be frozen right down to minus 190C (that's more than twice as cold as dry ice!)
- can be used very successfully even when frozen in domestic household freezers.
- can be used hot, cold or frozen can not only keep your food and drinks icy cold for days on end in the cooler but is also very effective at reducing battery consumption when placed in 12 volt fridge/freezers due to its eutectic qualities, which minimise thermostat activity.
- still retain significant chill factor even in the eventual softer state.
How do I activate my new Techni Ice reusable dry ice pack / gel pack sheets？
- It starts as a flat sheet and absorbs water through a special perforation technology in the surface of the product.
- Scrunch the sheets between your hands whilst immersed in warm water for a few minutes until the air bubbles have escaped.
- The hydration process will now begin and the cells will swell ready for the products to be used both cold or hot.
- The water enters through the surface and activates the polymer, which then swells the sheet into 24 ndividually sealed cells Which enables the product to be flexible when frozen and cut to size.
Hints for optimum performance of your Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs
1. Always use a minimum of 1 sheet per 7-8 litres of cooler size. The more mass of Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs the better, and the longer it will last. Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs take up less room than regularwater ice, and is lighter.
2. Place a sheet or more on top of your food, as cold falls.
3. The colder the food or drinks are when placed into the cooler, the longer Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs will keep them that way.
4. It can also be cut to size, between theindividual cells, to fit your application.
5. If you are going away for an extended period, turn your freezer to maximum freeze(approx. -18C) for 3 or 4 days before departing. Unlike water ice, Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs being an industrial refrigerant, will maintain temperatures beyond -25C. The lower the temperature Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs are frozen at, the longer it stays frozen.
6. Storage. When not using your Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs they can be stored in an open plastic bag in a cupboard or freezer. They are virtually maintenance free, but can be run under the water every so often to maintain or regain hydration. Remember to leave a thumb indentation in each cell for room to expand whilst freezing.
7. Travel Hint. Say you are going away for a long period. If you take 2 coolers you can take full advantage of Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs commercial performance. Freeze several sheets and put them in your spare cooler. Fill your first cooler as usual with another lot for immediate use. When the first set thaws out, replace them from the second cooler, and continue your trip.
8. Do not mix it with regular ice as regular ice melts much faster and will absorb the energy from Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs to try and stay frozen, resulting in Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs losing its chill much quicker than if used by itself.
9. Hot Body. To use Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs hot, place in microwave in increments of 1 minute making sure after each minute that Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs are not too hot to place on your body or use. Always use a towel between your body and the product and remove immediately if it feels too hot.
keeping food hot.
10. Hot Food. Techni Ice reusable dry ice packs / gel packs can be used inside ice boxes or cooler bags for keeping food hot.